Help hungry Hoosier kids!
Indiana ranks 42nd in infant mortality.
1 in 6 Hoosier children are food insecure.
Food insecurity is rampant on college campuses.
1. Create urgency to better address child hunger in Indiana, and improve their lives.
2. Deepen engagement of more Hoosiers in solutions to child hunger.
- Dr. Wade Clapp, Chair of Pediatrics, IU School of Medicine, on nutrition & infant mortality
- Andrew Hartley, Superintendent of Plymouth Schools, on good nutrition and academic success for school aged children
- Dr. Harriet Giles, Auburn University Hunger Solutions Institute on hunger on college campuses
- Sen. Todd Young on the reality of a Fair Shot of All Children related to hunger issues
- Dave Miner with a call to action